Three years ago I did a survey of the various forms of energy medicine. Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Reflexology, AK, Chiropractic, Meditation, Chi Gung, QEST, etc.
1. MSA – areas of ‘mental control for health & maintenance of body functions
2. Hierarchy – order of repair/sorting things out
3. Codes – “DD” “definite diagnosis”
a. Energy with direction
b. Energy with duration
c. Energy with both
e. Mental directives
I. Observations about QE
A. Almost everything we do is an intervention directed at some kind of injury. A repair as opposed to a treatment.
1. Birth trauma
2. DNA developmental defects?
3. Environmental stress?
b. Inclement weather
4. Nutritional deficiency/mal-absorption
6. Daily trauma/accidents
7. All of the above.
1. What would you do?
2. What if they had health concerns?
3. Fix what you find.
a. Cranium, MSAs, CV/GV
4. Put them on automatic/then observe and follow through
5. What about varied levels of intactness/”success”/ and length of time in holding repairs (2M222)?
II. QE’s Genealogy – Historical backgrounds that underlie QEST
Applied Kinesiology treatments found by muscle test
chart & therapy localization.
Essentially the therapeutic goal of AK is to restore
1. The 5 Tenants to restore strength to a weak tested muscle
a. Neurolyphmphatic point – connection
b. Neurovascular point connection
c. Intervertebral forearm connection
d. Acupuncture connecting point connection
e. Nutritional factor
2. Therapy localization with mm test (one tap)
3. Organ muscle effect
4. Muscle organ effect – added later
5. No differential diagnosis
a. Keenan – developed early QE
b. Beardall – developed hand modes
6. Breaking circle of symptoms (chiropractic and the spine)
1. Spine in line you’ll be fine
2. Subluxation theory
3. Breaking the symptomcycle
1. Hierarchy of body functions under MSAs
2. Somatic reference points – used in several ways
b. Treatment point
c. Monitor point/Rubrics connection between body parts
d. Evaluation point in exam
3. Observed effects in QE are the same as AK to a point
a. Organ muscular/effect nerve/lymph vascular energy
b. Muscle organ effect
c. The SymptomLoop – one code affects another body area
d. Specific diagnosis with repairs in order of MSA, Rubrics, double tapping – new!
e. Lasting results – new!
a. Challenge for definite diagnosis
b. Conditional Code
c. Preliminary Code
d. Pertain Code
A. Cellular migration from primitive streak in morula
B. Embryological memory
(See developmental illustrations)
3. Horizontally in center
OK we now know we are working with energy or Qi or Chi- what is this life force?
At this point I will share with you exciting new energy research from
Dr. Norman Shealey:
Air – Neurotensin – affects central nervous system & brain
Water – Aldosterone/adrenal & stress
Earth – Calcitonin metabolism/bone
Crystal – Free radical reduction
All address DNA – code of life
Dr. Bernie Finch, D.C. ~ updated 11/15/12
Energy Medicine – C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD
Life Beyond 100, Secrets of the Fountain of Youth – C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD
Medical Intuition – C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD
Practitioner’s Handbook of QE – Supplemental Codes 2004
Practitioner’s Handbook of QE
Soul Medicine – C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD & Dawson Church, PhD
Tai Chi, Chuan & Meditation – Master Da Liu
The Way of Qigong – Kenneth S. Cohen